Photographs taken by Kaz Janowski between 1986 and 1993 in the forest near Pa’ Dalih in the Kelabit Highhlands.
Press here to go to the ‘Forest Plants and Insects’ album
Press here to go to the ‘Forest Views’ album
1. Audio recording of the legend of Tuked Rini as recited by Balang Pelaba of Pa’ Dalih in 1986.
2. Transcription of the legend of Tuked Rini as recited by Balang Pelaba of Pa’ Dalih in 1986.
3. Video recording of part of the legend of Tuked Rini – one of the chanted sedarir – as recited by Ribuh Balang in 2009.
4. Video of a journey through the Kelabit Highlands, paying visits to sites associated with Tuked Rini and other ancestors.
5. An interactive visit to the Kelabit Highlands, which includes sites associated with Tuked Rini.
6. Forest photo gallery of the Kelabit Highlands